My About The F4-Programmer II

* * * * * * * F4-Programmer II * * * * * * *

First time my register x'self as schoolboy of SMA Plus of PGRI Cibinong which I pride upon, I feel attendance of me have entered really difficulty phase [of] me only just can follow path of road;street which [is] school apply [at] me. Really if first time (it) is true our habit feel not yet to know and interaction require to with is other. Over there there [is] a lot of equipments of recent technology which make me of terheran-heran, kok there [is] yes school which [about/around] every its room angle;corner [is] fulfilled by housewares of computer. What Duch [of] foot fault me or how with situation that make me confuse with condition of such a school. At that time allergic me [of] banget which [is] its name [of] equipments of electronic alias because I not yet can and [do] not know something, he..he ( enunciated still child).

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: