My About The F4-Programmer

* * * * * * * F4-Programmer * * * * * * *

Hi introduce the name of me of Hery. I [is] one part of the member of F4-Programmer. F4-Programmer represent a[n organization of IT which [is] its peoples [of] entirety still very young all and have very dominant potency which support progress of growth of technology. Name of me of Hery Hidayat. I am [in] member of F4-Programmer this a lot of story and experience about my life during [in] SMA. Why [in] SMA? Because its organization (it) is true the existence of [in] my school during me reside in there. Name of my school [of] SMA Plus of PGRI Cibinong. I surprise, first time I not yet can disturb. Well I will narrate and wish to shar story about F4-Programmer which I name [by] xself as super team and [do] not less important with forming founded by my school that is Kopasus IT. [Among/Between] F4-Programmer and of Kopasus IT [do] not be different far with intention me. In this case only ability of me and some among us which [is] excess memilki beyond the reach of which [do] not dimilki by the other member.

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: