Lee Min Ho-word was to decry favorite stars

All news about Lee MinHo/ Thong tin tu Starhaus Entertainment tren website chinh ngay 09.05.2010

Perhaps few people know the name Lee Min Ho before the cast of Boys Over Flowers is published. Especially when the first public Group8 forming the main character, Lee Min Ho has become the object of "scrutinizing" of comic book fans Hana Yori Dango.

There have been numerous decry Min Ho Lee when he first appeared as Goo Joon Pyo picture-F4 leader. Many of the audience made him "bad", "old" odd curly hair, "" no temperament of Tsukasa "...

However, after only 6 first episode, with great acting ability of his, Lee Min Ho has completely conquered the audience. Even the most fastidious audience he also conquered by high image Goo Joon Pyo arrogant, childish, hard love.

Now online audience handsome compliment Lee Min Ho, played well, like Tsukasa ... Especially curly hair has become the brand's young Lee Min Ho is preferred.

Min Ho Lee confided, "As a newcomer, I do not bear too much pressure when filming. The audience paid little attention that I can focus on being better. Before, when reading the words crab, I feel sad but I said to myself, if I try my best, viewers will be able to look about me "

All news about Lee MinHo/ Thong tin tu Starhaus Entertainment tren website chinh ngay 09.05.2010

First image: Goo Joon Pyo Min Ho's been criticized most, Joong Hyun Ji Hoo's most impressive

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: