Lee Min Ho, Yoona & Kim Hyun Joong Each Snag An Award


2009’s most talked about, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ and Girl’s Generation sizzled at the Baeksang Awards.

‘Boys Over Flowers’ Lee Min Ho and Girl’s Generation member Yoona received the Best Newcomer Award at the 45th Annual Baeksang Awards held in Seoul on the 27th.

Lee Min Ho won the award for ‘Boys Over Flowers’ while Yoona took hers for the KBS drama, ‘You Are My Destiny.’

Lee Min Ho said tonight “This is my first award ceremony and I’m ashamed for tripping on the red carpet. Thank you very much to all of the ‘Boys Over Flowers’ filming and producing staff. I’ll try and work even harder in the future.”

Immediately after winning her award, Yoona said to “‘You Are My Destiny staff, my beloved father, fans who have been supporting me and Girl’s Generation, I love you very much. I will work harder. Thank you very much.”

‘Boys Over Flowers’ Kim Hyun Joong was awarded the Popularity Award. Yoona became a two-time winner by taking the the Female Popularity Award.

Kim Hyun Joong said, “I was able to work on a really good production,” and “I’m undeserving of this award. I will work even harder.”

There was an amazing amount of activity outside the awards. Prior to the award ceremony, the fans were a sight to behold when they poured in to see Girl’s Generation and ‘Boys Over Flowers’ members on the red carpet and during the congratulatory performances of SS501’s ‘Because I’m Stupid’ and Girl’s Generation ‘Gee.’

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: