Comiket 76 cosplay girls (lots of pics)

For all you cosplay lovers out there, here are photos from the cosplay events at the summer Comic Market, Comiket 76, which took place between August 14th-16th. The first 21 photos are from 2channel2.

I like blue hair!

Gurren Lagann babe

Dangerous girls

Kawaii!

Please don’t disturb me

Can I be your maid?

Pink Tentacle?

Chiiii!

Cutie

How’s my hair?

Look what I found!

Look what I did!

Hello!

Run for your lives!

Friends forever

Nice!

Jesus!

Shhhh

You like oranges?

Dude, wtf?

More photos by bixtuke.

Cool blue eyes

Here you go

Tihihi

Yes, sir!

Who me?

Don’t look at my…

Just stretching

What you want?

We like big hats

Hi there!

What’s she gonna do?

Heart

Leather is my thing

Don’t handcuff me!

Uniform girl

Mega Man

Shake my hand

That orange girl again

Yay!

Peace!

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: