JavaFX Clock (*JAVA F4*)

javafx-clock.jpg

For my next JFX script I slightly modified the clock example Chris Oliver wrote, and added some artwork to it so it looks somewhat like one of the Google desktop gadgets I use. The gadget is very low res, so I decided to make the image files much bigger so users can resize it without it looking like a pixelated mess. I made the seconds hand jump every second instead of moving continuously, and like the gadget, it has a very quick animation that moves the hand back a bit to give it a “spring” feel.

The script is here:
http://sellmic.com/lab/dev/jfx/clock/Clock.fx

From JFXPad, you can just copy and paste that URL drag and drop the Clock.fx link into the ‘location’ text field then hit go, and the script will load and show the clock animation. (note: There’s some weird bug in JFXPad, were you can’t paste text)

I’m also thinking of making this a Glossitope gadget, but have to figure out how to load JFX in that environment.

0 comments:

Yang Sering Dibaca: